Attention all Parents
With flu season fast approaching Pharmasave in Martensville wants to update parents. This year pharmacists can now give injections to children aged 5 and up. To help accommodate parents we’re offering special clinics for children to get their shot. The dates are Sat Oct 27th and Sun Oct 28th 10-6pm and Wed Nov 7th and Fri Nov 9th 4-8pm. Call 306-931-4500 to book your appointment for the whole family. More clinics may be added if demand is high, follow our Facebook page to keep up dated. Children must be accompanied by an adult. In order to be respectful of everyone’s time children who prevent the pharmacist from completing the injection within the allotted time will be asked to make an appointment with public health.
- Choir – No practice today. Next practice will be on Monday at lunch recess.
- Book Fair – Will be open tonight from 3:30-6:30pm in Prospect Place.
No Birthdays today.
- Book Fair – Will be open from 3:30-6:30pm tonight and tomorrow night in Prospect Place during conferences.
- SLT – Meeting today at noon in the Imagination Room. Bring your lunch and some markers.
Happy Birthday – Bauer M. (1H)
- Farm to School Fundraising Packages – LOTS have not been handed in yet, please hand them into the school ASAP. After Wednesday morning they will no longer be accepted.
- Choir – Practice today at lunch in the music room.
- Volleyball – Practice today after school at 3:30-4:30.
- SLT – Meeting tomorrow at lunch in the Imagination Room. Bring your lunch and some markers.
- Grade 1 – 8 Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences – Wed, Oct 17th & Thur, Oct 18th. Book your conference online at https://www.schoolinterviews.ca/code?code=3wbfe. The Book Fair will be open both evenings in Prospect Place.
Happy Birthday – Joel Y. (3P)