The Lake Vista School SCC is creating a Community Resource
Guide for our staff. This would include individuals or organizations that could
contribute to all parts of the curriculum. Guest speakers and special
presenters can help students make connections with community members and bring
expertise into the classroom.
Please send names and contact information to email@example.com. Be sure to
note what type of information the individual or group will have to share.
Lake Vista SCC
If your student(s) will not be here on the last day of school, Wed. June 26, please make one of the following arrangements beforehand with their homeroom teacher for receiving their progress report:
1. Arrange with the homeroom teacher to have the progress report sent home with another student on the final day of classes.
2. Provide a self-addressed stamped letter size envelope to put the progress report in to be mailed.
3. Parents/students can pick the progress report up at the LVS office on Thursday, June 27 or Friday, June 28, before noon.
4. Progress reports that remain will be held in the office and can be picked up when school reopens on August 27, 2019.
LVS Admin. Team
Our Lost & Found will be on display across from the office until June 26th. Please come and look through it and collect your belongings. What is left after this school year will be donated to charity. Thank you!
- Operetta – Performance today at 11:30 in the large gym.
- Tinkercad Club (Green) – Today at noon. Can all Tinkercad Club members please meet in the upstairs library at recess today.
- All library books must be returned by Tues, June 18.
- SLT – Any SLT members that can help, please come to the survery at 12:38 today.
Happy Birthday – Alexandra B. (7/8) Brielle P. (PK)
- Pre-K Prep Day – No school for Pre-K students.
- Gr. 7 & 7/8 – Boat Races.
- Swim Day.
- Healthy Hunger – Jerry’s.
Happy Birthday – 14: Ethan D. (6G) Brayden J. (4/5) Anna M. (3P) 15: Brooklyn J. (4M)