- Healthy Hunger – Taco Time.
- Gr. 1-8 Progress Reports go home today.
Happy Birthday – Ryder O. (7E) Lilah M. (PK) 19: Jayden K. (K1) 20: Harley B. (3A)
It is wonderful to have such nice temperatures of late. It gives us the opportunity to get outside. We are so happy to see so many people from our school community around the school.
Although we love to see so many of you around our school, we would encourage you to not bring your dogs, or other pets, to the school. We have had two incidents lately involving dogs and people at our school. We do not want to see anyone get hurt whether it is intentional or not. We also have many students, for a variety of reasons, who fear dogs.
The safety of our entire school community is our priority at Lake Vista School. Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
Update on our school’s ongoing fundraiser with Mabel’s Labels!
Only a few weeks in and we’re off to a great start!
We’ve already raised $108.08!
To order labels, visit www.mabelslabels.ca
Click “Support a Fundraiser”
Type Lake Vista School into the search bar, then go shopping!
Thanks, Lake Vista Parents!
-Lake Vista SCC
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!?
- Healthy Hunger – Booster Juice.
- Tomorrow is Bring Back Summer Day! Dress in your Summer clothes, hats and sunglasses.
- Gr. 1-8 Progress Reports go home tomorrow.
Happy Birthday – Parker F. (4G)
- Gr. 1-8 Progress Reports go home this Friday.
- School Skating today.
- Healthy Hunger Tomorrow.
Happy Birthday – Kenzie F. (3A)