Here is the Winning Vision Statement. Thank you to everyone who voted.
- Halloween Assembly today at 2:30pm, Dress up in the afternoon only.
- School Pictures – Due today at the main office. Retakes are Friday, Nov 2nd.
- Choir – Today at lunch recess.
Happy Birthday – Greyson M. (2/3)
- Reminder – Students are asked not to arrive at school before 8:43am unless they are attending a school-related activity. Playground supervision does not begin until 8:43am and the exterior doors of the school will be locked. Students will be expected to wait outside until the bell rings.
- Choir – Today and Tomorrow at lunch recess. See you in the Music Room.
- School Pictures – Orders are due Wed, Oct 31st. Retakes are Nov 2nd.
- Halloween Assembly – Wed, Oct 31st at 2:30pm.
Happy Birthday – Abigail C. (1H)
With the junior basketball season about to begin, CVAC has an exciting opportunity to present to all those interesting in learning or developing their basketball coaching skills!!
On NOVEMBER 6th at the Martensville High School (Royal Gym) in Martensville from 4:30 p.m. to about 7:00, we are sponsoring a coaching clinic for you. Conducted by Nathaniel Danielson from Delisle Composite and Paul McTavish from Martensville High, it will introduce and review basketball coaching basics for new and less experienced coaches. Topics covered will range from the general like how to organize a practice to the specific such as offensive and defensive drills to use to develop both your and your players’ abilities. There will be handouts, so you are able to focus on listening and practicing, so please bring, minimally, your gym shoes to wear.
There will also be some time spent covering our ‘junior B league rules/adaptations’. There has been in the past some confusion as to how these rules change following the Christmas break during the second half of the season and in the playoffs, so it is a useful refresher to cover.
We encourage staff, senior students, and community members interested in developing or improving their coaching skills to attend. There is no registration costs as CVAC is covering the clinician expenses. We simply want you to get involved in coaching and improving the skills and knowledge you already have.
We know this is relatively short notice, but many of you are starting practice next week following the completion of the volleyball season this Saturday. Because handouts are being produced, we ask that you preregister by emailing me the names of anyone planning to attend. I would appreciate this information by MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH.
I would like to thank in advance our clinicians and all who find the time to attend. I know it will be worth your time!
If you have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.
CVAC Extra Curricular Commissioner
Prairie Spirit School Division