If your student(s) will not be here on the last day of school, Wed. June 26, please make one of the following arrangements beforehand with their homeroom teacher for receiving their progress report:
1. Arrange with the homeroom teacher to have the progress report sent home with another student on the final day of classes.
2. Provide a self-addressed stamped letter size envelope to put the progress report in to be mailed.
3. Parents/students can pick the progress report up at the LVS office on Thursday, June 27 or Friday, June 28, before noon.
4. Progress reports that remain will be held in the office and can be picked up when school reopens on August 27, 2019.
LVS Admin. Team
Our Lost & Found will be on display across from the office until June 26th. Please come and look through it and collect your belongings. What is left after this school year will be donated to charity. Thank you!
- Operetta – Performance today at 11:30 in the large gym.
- Tinkercad Club (Green) – Today at noon. Can all Tinkercad Club members please meet in the upstairs library at recess today.
- All library books must be returned by Tues, June 18.
- SLT – Any SLT members that can help, please come to the survery at 12:38 today.
Happy Birthday – Alexandra B. (7/8) Brielle P. (PK)
- Pre-K Prep Day – No school for Pre-K students.
- Gr. 7 & 7/8 – Boat Races.
- Swim Day.
- Healthy Hunger – Jerry’s.
Happy Birthday – 14: Ethan D. (6G) Brayden J. (4/5) Anna M. (3P) 15: Brooklyn J. (4M)
- Gr. 2R & 2/3 – Wanuskewin/Bowling today.
- Pre-K – CJ’s Climb & Play (AM: 10-11:30/PM:1:30-3:00)
- K2 – Spray Park today.
- Milk Program is over for this school year. All milk card will be transferred over to your new classroom at the beginning of the new school year.
- Swim Day – Friday, June 14.
- Pre-K Prep Day – Friday, June 14. No school for Pre-K students.
- Healthy Hunger (Jerry’s) – Friday, June 14.
Happy Birthday – Gabriella K. (1R)