Sent by Sam Dyck, Prairie Spirit Board Chair and Lori Jeschke, Director of Education, Prairie Spirit School Division
Prairie Spirit encourages parents, students and community members to participate in the Ministry of Education’s survey to identify priorities for the development of a new provincial education plan.
The survey will ask questions about:
- what students need in order to be prepared for future life and learning;
- what gets in the way of students’ learning and well-being;
- what is working well in Saskatchewan’s schools; and
· what needs to change in Saskatchewan’s schools.
Please go to the following link to complete the survey, which closes on Friday, May 10. Thank you for your participation!
– from Lori Jeschke, Director of Education