Thursday, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:11 AM:
As the combined windchill temperature on Environment Canada at 6 AM was -40 in Saskatoon and -46 in Prince Albert, all Prairie Spirit school buses are cancelled all day today. This includes all routes and charters.
Please use the following procedure when reporting your child’s absence or tardiness:
- If you know beforehand that your child is going to be absent or late, please email the classroom teacher and the office explaining the circumstance before he or she will be absent.
- If you do not know beforehand please call or email the school and let the office know. If we do not receive notice, our automated system will attempt to contact a parent. There is an answering machine on before/after hours so you can leave a message. Please include the child’s first name, last name and classroom teacher in your message.
Students who arrive at school after the bell are expected to report to the office before proceeding to their classroom so their absence status can be changed to a late status.
Grade 1 – 8 Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences for Lake Vista School will be:
Wednesday, March 4th 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Thursday, March 5th 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Now you can book school interviews for the times that suit your family.
Follow these simple instructions:
Simply enter the code (3wbfe) and press ‘Go’
Enter your details
Select the teachers you wish to see
Select the appointment times that suit your family best
When you click FINISH, your interview timetable will be emailed to you automatically. If you do not receive your email immediately – check your junk mail folder
Conferences are 15 mins and spaces are limited.
*Our School Counsellor, Rachel Subchyshyn, will be available for meetings both nights. Please book a time slot online, if you feel you will need more than 15 minutes’ book two slots.
Happy 100th day of school!
- Movie Night – Thur, Feb 13th at 6:00pm.
- Sr. Boys Basketball – Game Thur, Feb 13th vs. EHM at 3:30pm.
- Pre K Prep Day – Fri, Feb 14, No School for Pre K Students.
Happy Birthday – Mrs. Subchyshyn